Carry Me Home – Digital Album
Carry Me Home – the debut jazz album from Elisa Caleb.
|Bring Back Spring|
|Who Can I Turn To|
|My Funny Valentine|
|The Surrey With The Fringe On Top|
|Every Time We Say Goodbye|
|A Child Is Born|
The beautifully crafted lyrics and smooth melodies from Elisa Caleb make this debut a stunning release from an artist born to perform.
Carry Me Home is a collection of tracks that sees the fusion of classic jazz, folk and gospel. Featuring the standout single ‘The Wind’, there are also great tracks like ‘The Surrey With The Fringe On Top’ and ‘My Funny Valentine’ performed with effortless charm and radiance. Produced by Femi Temowo (Amy Winehouse, Roachford, The Roots) and featuring a superb band, ‘Carry Me Home’ is a delightful journey through love, longing and life.
“Good jazz singers are a rare breed and only one gets my vote this time: Elisa Caleb with ‘Carry Me Home’. A stone delight.” – Jazz UK
“A remarkably mature and impressive début from this intelligent, sophisticated singer…something of a quiet masterpiece.” – Ian Mann
- Bring Back Spring (J. Caleb)
- Thou Swell (Rodgers/Hart)
- Swing Low (W. Willis)
- Who Can I Turn To? (Bricusse/Newly)
- My Funny Valentine (Rodgers/Hart)
- The Wind (J. Caleb)
- The Surrey With The Fringe On Top (Rodgers/Hammerstein)
- Every Time We Say Goodbye (C. Porter)
- Alone Together (A. Schwartz)
- A Child is Born (T. Jones)
- Elisa Caleb – vocals
- Jo Caleb – guitar
- Ivo Neame – piano, saxophone and Wurlitzer
- Larry Bartley – double bass
- Troy Miller – drums
- Anna Omak – backing vocals
- Folu Olatuja – backing vocals
- Tola Okogwu – backing vocals
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.